Webdesignarena: Home For Web Design Tutorials, Codes, Seo Tips And Others

A Largest Blog Site Based On Web Design Tutorials, Blogspot & Wordpress Tutorials, Seo Tips, Xtgem, Wapkiz, Wapkuz, Nextwapblog And Wapelf Codes, Many Coding Helps And Games And Apps Download

Stats: Forum: 2 member(s) Guestbook: 2232 post Subscriber: 2 sub. Date: Today is Friday 17th May 2024 And the time is 6:06:49 am

Webdesignarena Forum Rules

* Mrkunlex HOW TO PARK FREE OR PAID DOMAIN NAME TO BYETHOST WORDPRESS BLOGS

In this tutorial, I will like to teach you thing that is giving you nighhtmare which is how to park domain to your byethost wordpress site. In this tutorial i will like to based it on freenom domain, I mean free domain,

<b>Note</b>: You Can Follow The Steps Listed Below Also For Paid Domain

Visit freenom and Login to Your account if you are a registered user or register if you don't have freenom account

After you have logged to your freenom account, scroll down and click on "My Domains"

A new page will show, click on "Management tools"

After you have selected "management tools" a new pop out will show from the windows, find and click on "Name server"

You will be directed to a new page where you will have to fill in the name server on custom name servers.After filling the name server, save your settings

Wonderful, by following the above steps your domain is ready for parking to your Byethost site. if you registered a paid or free domain, use the same name server as shown
above.
The next problem is how to park it to your byethost site but do not worry or panic we will solve it here

To park Your already registered domain to your byethost site you will have to follow the steps listed below

<b>HOW TO PARK DOMAIN NAME TO BYETHOST WORDPRESS SITE</b>

Firstly, Login to your byethost C_panel, find and click on the menu park domain from your dashboard

After you have clicked on Parked domains, you will be directed to a new page which will tell you to write your domain name. write the domain you previously change it's Name server at freenom without putting www. in front of the domain

Now park your domain and you are done.

Visit For More Tutorials: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/full-tutorial-how-to-park-free-or-paid-domain-name-to-your-free-byethost-wordpress-site.html
2018-06-27 22:05 · (0)

Online: Guests: 1
LATEST GAME DOWNLOAD
  • zlatan-700x465-1-1.jpg
  • Nokia Games Prince of Persia Classic Screen 320x240.jar
  • Super Pocket Football 2015 240x320.jar
  • Super Pocket Football 2015 Sony Ericsson k800i 240x320.jar
  • Chhota Bheem Kart Racer 240x320.jar
  • 1234...222324»
    LATEST APPLICATION DOWNLOAD
  • WhatsApp 2 12 10.jar
  • Nimbuzz chat beta.jar